Ordnance Survey 1:250,000
Features and benefits
Ordnance Survey's 1:250 000 Scale Colour image map base combines roads, railways and other key features to make this the ideal cartographic backdrop for overlaying business information. This small-scale product gives an excellent overview of the country.
- Shows all cities, towns and many villages, as well as features in the Ordnance Survey Road Map series, including all motorways and A and B roads, enabling simple route planning.
- High resolution for excellent image clarity.
- Perfect for route planning or as backdrop mapping.
- Ideal for use on your Intranet or the Internet.
- Great for a high quality basic location map.
|Mapping type||Image based mapping format|
|Style||Regional to national representation of transport routes and settlements|
|Used in||Location mapping and route planning|
|Can be put into||Documents, image editing software and Geographical Information Systems (GIS)|
|Combinations||Ordnance Survey's 1:250 000 Scale Colour image map base combines roads, railways and other key features to make this the ideal cartographic backdrop for overlaying business information.
You can add further detail such as postcode and administrative boundaries of varyling levels of detail as you go through our standard order process.
|Available as||PDF (layered) document or as a TIFF image with a georeference file for those who need it|
|Cannot||The product is an image format and so the the lines and features within can not be manipulated although image editing software can change colours and alter the mapping visually.|
|Also consider||Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 mapping for a more detailed local view or Ordnance Survey MiniScale where more versatile national mapping is required.|