Terms and ConditionsUnless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by CENTREMAPSlive®
. You are permitted to use extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used to print extracts for personal use;
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the prior written permission of CENTREMAPSlive®
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- Access to and use of this site is provided by CENTREMAPSlive®
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. CENTREMAPSlive®
- Whilst CENTREMAPSlive®
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Access to the ordering area of the CENTREMAPSlive®
- Whilst CENTREMAPSlive®
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to CENTREMAPSlive®
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Applications for invoice accounts will be considered on request and may be subject to a credit limit. Invoices are payable within 30 days of issue.
Details of mapping licensing terms are supplied at the time of purchase according to the standard licence document found at www.centremapslive.co.uk/page/licences
Money back guarantee
At CENTREMAPSlive®, we want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items, so below is our returns policy.
For digital products:
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us, within 7 days, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
To return digital products, please follow this procedure:
- Go to www.centremapslive.co.uk/returns and complete the returns form web page. Once you've completed the form you will automatically be given a returns reference number.
- Next, either send the digital product together with the returns reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org or on a floppy disk or CD-ROM (recommended for data over 4MB), again with the returns reference number to: CENTREMAPSlive® Returns, Brockamin House, Leigh, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR6 5JU, United Kingdom.
- We will investigate your request and contact you as soon as we can.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For all other items:
We accept the return of all other items only if they are unopened and in their original condition. If you return goods, as detailed, within 7 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
To return an item, please follow this procedure:
1. Go to www.centremapslive.co.uk/page/returns and complete the returns form web page. After completing the form, Centremaps will email you a returns reference number.
2. Next, wrap the defective item in its original box (if any), with all warranty cards, licences, manuals and accessories and send the package together with the returns reference number to: CENTREMAPSlive® Returns, Brockamin House, Leigh, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR6 5JU, United Kingdom.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is defective, if requested, we will be happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and your costs in returning it to us. Otherwise you will be responsible for those charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.
Cancelling an item:
Under Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. This does not apply to prints and other personalised products.
To cancel this contract, please package the relevant item securely and send it to us with the delivery slip so that we receive it within seven working days of the date that the item was delivered to you. The return address is:
CENTREMAPSlive® Returns, Brockamin House, Leigh,
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. If we do not receive the item back from you with the delivery slip, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost. You should be aware that once we begin the delivery process, you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for services carried out by us (for example, postage and packing). As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of this order, we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item.