UKMap Topo Ortho
The Ortho layer holds a high resolution aerial photograph provided by Cities Revealed;. The ortho layer provide the perfect layer to complement all the other layers within UKMap.
The features of Ortho are:
- 12.5cm high resolution aerial photography
- Image updated on a rolling three year cycle
- Ortho rectified using independent GPS and terrain data
- Positional accuracy of +/-1 metre RMSE
- Colour balance and mosaiced to provide a seamless image
- Compressed and provided in a JPEG, ECW and SID formats
- High quality image for use with all map layers.
- Ability to distinguish key urban features, such as conservatories, roads, trees, fences, etc.
- Accurate measurement of features.