GroundSure EnviroInsight comprises the market’s most extensive data sets, including contamination and geology amongst others. This definitive information saves you spending time and effort collating and comparing findings from different sources.
It provides concise data in an easy to use report format, enabling quick identification of potential risks and helping to give an instant site overview. The report also contains unique, high quality data sets such as High Pressure Oil & Gas Pipeline, World Heritage Sites, Geological and Sensitive Sites.
Groundsure EnviroInsight additionally includes FloodInsight and GeoInsight content too as a package set
Standard site price (0 - 10 ha): £100 + VAT
Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers.
GroundSure EnviroInsight ensures your opinion is definitive, and saves you time having to compare findings from different sources. To give you an immediate impression of a site, the report includes aerial photography, and it combines this with the market’s most extensive contamination, geology and other data sets.
Rapid turnaround means you don’t have to keep your clients waiting, boosting your professional reputation.
Supplied as PDF
In addition to standard data sets, EnviroInsight includes:
- 1:10,000 Ordnance Survey Street View
- Current aerial photography
- Overview of data findings
- Environment Agency and British Geological Survey (BGS) groundwater flooding
- Geology summary based on BGS 1:50,000 geological mapping
- Summary of natural hazards based on BGS GeoSure data
- Environmental setting maps including Source Protection Zone (SPZ) maps and designated environmentally sensitive sites
- Contains FloodInsight and GeoInsight reports
The search radius is dependent on the data set, with the majority starting at 500m. Landfill, other waste sites, IPC and IPPC are searched to 1500m, and natural hazards are reported to 50m.