1:50,000 Scale Colour Raster is the digital form of the OS Landranger paper map, making it a valuable tool for showing the results of environmental analysis across a large area.
It provides an excellent overview of main land features and communication routes, with the relatively high detail allowing easy identification and the familiar look of the paper version making information simple to interpret.
Administrative boundaries and local points of interest are also shown, and the town mapping layer shows all roads and buildings as blocks of colour.
- Development and land-use planning
- Environmental impact analysis
- Vehicle routing
- Asset management
- Marketing analysis
- Display and promotion
- Georeferenced TIFF
- The Town layer of mapping shows all roads and buildings as blocks of colour
- Allows easy identification of land features, high level administrative boundaries and local points of interest
- Great for showing large areas of land with relatively high detail
1:25 000 Scale Colour Raster is the digital equivalent of the (orange) OS Explorer paper map series
1:250,000 Scale Colour Raster is a small-scale digital map providing a regional view of the landscape
Smallest scale Ordnance Survey product available. 1:1,000,000 scale provides a complete overview of GB