The Groundsure Review is not just data – the report’s value rests on unrivalled data analysis delivering expert insight and understanding. Each report is written and reviewed by our in-house team of environmental specialists who can be contacted in the event of a query.
Review has been redesigned and enhanced with new features, improved layout and design for clearer navigation – streamlining workflow. It provides a detailed manual assessment of contaminated land risk, alongside a comprehensive review of flood, radon, energy, transportation, ground stability and planning constraints. Its new user friendly layout now includes full energy and transportation sections with planning applications available as an optional extra at no extra cost.
Groundsure is the preferred supplier to the UK commercial property secured lending market. This report supports your professional requirements under The Law Society and RICS Red Book. Further consultancy advice and access to environmental insurance solutions are available should they be required.
What does it review?
• Law Society compliant contaminated land assessment, including confirmation of any high risk features by our experts
• Flood risk assessment covering river, coastal, surface water and groundwater compliant with Law Society guidance
• Manual review of high detail historical Ordnance Survey mapping in all cases
• In-depth contaminated land database dating back to 1840s including 27,000+ land use classifications
• Operational environmental risk – our in-house team of environmental experts who specialise in commercial property, are able to provide a desktop assessment of ongoing contamination risk at the site
• Energy includes current and proposed oil and gas exploration areas and wells, wind farms, solar farms, power stations and large energy infrastructure
• Transportation includes Crossrail 1 and 2, HS2, active railways, underground and DLR
• Planning constraints inform about environmental and cultural designations in the area that could impact on planning proposals
• Ground stability covers natural and non-natural subsidence potential including coal mining screening
• Property specific radon assessment
Pricing from £295+VAT
- Commercial property acquisitions
- Investment and pension fund inclusion services
Benefits to Property Lawyers
• Where issues are identified, our in-house environmental consultants offer pragmatic and commercially focused expert insight, deal orientated recommendations and guidance on next steps
• Named consultant can be contacted in case of follow up questions and queries
• All in one report – no need to buy another report for flood, transport or energy
• Streamlined workflow enabling smarter and faster decisions
• Time and money savings with every transaction
• Easy to understand client ready copy, Review is accessible to everyone involved in the transaction
• Supports your professional requirements and is accepted by all major UK lenders
• Fewer pages showing the key data
• £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim)
Streamlining Property Lawyer workflow - including contaminated land and flooding
Comprehensive, authoritative and accessible data for flood risk assessments
A report combining the fullest environmental datasets, including those of the EA, the BGS and GroundSure